From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj Services
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 5:22 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Parts-is-Parts

Now there's another thread: what are the ESSENTIAL spare parts to carry
in one's trunk!
I've carry  rear wheel bearings, & even a spare distributor cap-can't be
too careful, cause , ifn yer carrying it w/you, yer probably NOT gonna
need it!

Neil

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm