Re: [FWDLK] Parts-is-Parts

I was too lazy, before,  to list all the stuff that I, and other
"travelers" should  'pack', in our trunks , like  water  & fuel pumps,
BELTS, coil , points/condenser (if yer not 'electronic'), voltage
regulator, fuses, dist-cap, BALLAST RESISTER, neutral safety switch,
brake light switch (on master cylinder)-- but , Dave, I've never
considered packing a spare GENERATOR--mine was rebuilt 10 years ago, &
I've never thought about it  "going-bad". All the other stuff, with misc
fluids, neatly fill a "milk carton" case, & should be carried @ all
times, because yu nevvvver know..........

Neil

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm