Re: [FWDLK] Lost nuts

AAADD: Have you been diagnosed yet?
They have finally found a diagnosis for my condition. Hooray! I have
recently been diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. - Age Activated Attention Deficit
Disorder...This is how it goes:

I decide to wash the car; I start toward the garage and notice the
mail on the table. OK, I'm going to wash the car. But first I'm going to go
through the mail. I lay the car keys down on the desk, discard the junk
mail and I notice the trashcan is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my
desk and take the trashcan out, but since I'm going to be near the mailbox
anyway, I'll pay these few bills first.

Now, where is my checkbook? Oops, there's only one check left. My extra
checks are in my desk. Oh, there's the Pepsi I was drinking. I'm going to
look for those checks. But first I need to put my Pepsi further away from
the computer, or maybe I'll pop it into the fridge to keep it cold  for a
while. I head towards the kitchen and my flowers catch my eye, they need
some water.

I set the Pepsi on the counter and ooh oh! There are my glasses. I was
looking for them all morning! I'd better put them away first. I
fill a container with water and head for the flower pots - - Aaaaaagh!
Someone left the TV remote in the kitchen. We will never think to look in
the kitchen tonight when we want to watch television so I'd better put it
back in the family room where it belongs.

I splash some water into the pots and onto the floor, I throw the
remote onto a soft cushion on the sofa and I head back down the hall trying
to figure out what it was I was going to do?

End of Day:

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm