Re: [FWDLK] Lost nuts - explained

Around here, it is the Mayonaise People (spelling?) who take things.
For example,  when I am making a sandwich I will open the fridge
and can not find the Mayonaise,  If I ask my wife where the stuff
is, she can open the door to the fridge and the stuff will be sitting
right there, on the middle of the shelf, in the front!
It wasn't there 15 seconds ago when I looked for it.
The Mayonaise People take it, and then they bring it back.
Same with missing socks, nuts and bolts, and everything else that
turns up missing and then is found somewhere it should not be..
Tom