Re: [FWDLK] How old are "You Guys" getting

Re: [FWDLK] How old are "You Guys" getting

Thanks for sharing this one.
Sounds like a nice adventure.
No telling where some things can lead.
Tom

"Joseph Paolucci Jr." wrote:

I had a very interesting and informative day on Saturday July 13, 2002.  My wife and I drove our 1955 Dodge to Indinana hoping to find and contact some of the people, places and things that make up the history of our 48 year old car.