[FWDLK] 2002 Woodward Dream Cruise

Hi All.  Took several pics at the Woodward Dream Cruise.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to get any decent pics of any 300s or FLs but if you're still interested then go to my website at http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man, click on the "Links" button near the upper left, then when the "Links" page shows up click on the last link that says "More pics I've taken".  There weren't nearly as many cars driving around this year as last year so I wasn't able to get as many pics as I did last year.  The cruise also set an attendance record.  Don't recall the exact estimate but it was over 1.5 million.

Jerry Browarski