[FWDLK] "red-lion" '59 Chrysler

Hello All,
                A friend of mine owns a '59 New Yorker 4 dr. I bought a dealer catalog for him as a Xmas gift a for him a few years back. The engine is a Golden Lion 413, not a red lion. I also bought a decal set for his engine a year prior and the Valve cover decal displays in gold and black "Golden Lion 413" with a black lion in the center of it. On the fenders the golden lion appears on a small shielded emblem yet again. T-tops were definitely not an option on a '59 Chrysler and I've never heard of a red-lion edition. Now maybe the guy means that there were only 200 red/white 2dr New Yorker hardtops made that year as opposed to the 2,435 total of New Yorker two door hardtops. I'd definitely like to know what his claim is all about and why he decided to strip the trim off of the car. Just a little bit peculiar. I hope he's not trying to boost the value of his car with some BS package that didn't exist. But then again, I could be wrong........ My 2 cents worth. -Frank