[FWDLK] Imperial Motors, Indio, California

[FWDLK] Imperial Motors, Indio, California

The build sheet for my 1958 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country
Wagon tells me that the original dealer was Imperial Motors, in
Indio, California.

Does anybody have any info on that dealership?

What's really amazing is that the car came from Palm Desert, CA,
which is a whopping 10.1 miles away from Indio, CA, according to
Mapquest.

Thanks in advance.

Dick Woodside

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm