[FWDLK] WANTED: rebuilt heads that will fit RB383 in 60 Chrysler

[FWDLK] WANTED: rebuilt heads that will fit RB383 in 60 Chrysler

I want to replace the worn out heads on my 60 Chrysler with RB 383 engine. I prefer heads that will take modern 6-bolt covers and manifold, and I am prepared to relieve the block to compensate for valve size.

If you have a pair of heads for sale, please reply to 60Saratoga@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Brion
Orange, CA