[FWDLK] impending auction

Well, here it is coming up on the last week of August. There is an auction scheduled for Sep 7-8 at Indian valley ID. I called the yardowner's wife  two weeks ago and asked to be put on the auctioneer's list...but either my request fell thru the cracks or it aint gonna happen or the auctioneer doesnt care. It would have been a long shot for me to even attend, since it is some 500 miles from me,  but if I had a list in hand and saw something I just had to have...who knows
Tim, are you going to attend?
.
RogerH