[FWDLK] Lead East

I'm one of the setup peons (I need a shirt that says "will work for car
show pass") for the big Lead East party this weekend in NJ. The event
doesn't even officially open for registration until tomorrow, and I
noticed probably a 1/2 dozen FL cars there already. Noticed 3 Fury's all
in a row, and what looked like from a distance to be a 57 Chrysler
ambulance. It was dark, and raining, and after midnight, so I'll wait
for this weekend to take a better look. Anyone from the list gonna be
there? If you don't have plans for Labor Day weekend, Check it out. It's
definitely not your typical car show! Website with info at
www.oldiesnostalgia.com
                    Chris
--
Chris "Mopar" Lemos