Re: [FWDLK] My Son, a Learners Permit, and a 59 Desoto

Re: [FWDLK] My Son, a Learners Permit, and a 59 Desoto

John,  what a wonderful story.  Thanks for sharing.
Doesn't it remind you of the recent TV
commercials....some things are "priceless".

It reminded me of the look on Jason's face the first
time he drove our (his) 56 Belvedere - PRICELESS...

Joe and Jason
56 Bevedere(s)