Re: [FWDLK] Lead East

In a message dated 9/4/02 8:38:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

. Also, in the vendor area, were two spectacular cars -- a '57 Fury and a baby blue and white '56 New Yorker convertible.

Ross
The '57 Fury is mine and the '56 Chrysler Cvt. is Doug Dresler's.  We were parked in the Nostalgia Motors booth.  Both cars were restored by that shop.  The '59 DeSsoto Fireflite (Adventurer Trim) was an original car bought in '59 by the guy who brought it to Lead East.  There was also a '57 Belvedere 2 door hardtop Sand Dune White with red side trim.  Plus Adam Lindenbaum's '57 Purple Fury with the 426 Hemi and Jim Rawa's two Plymouths.  It was a great show, but I left as soon as it started to drizzle.  Luckily it never did rain.
John Paxos