[FWDLK] Lead on '60 Dodge in Austin, TX

I was driving through the south side of Austin, Texas, this afternoon and saw out of the corner of my eye a VERY ATTRACTIVE white over yellow '60 Dodge Pioneer sedan with paint and chrome glistening in the sun on a used car lot.

The lot is on the east side of Lamar Ave. within two miles north of the intersection with highway 290 or about 2 blocks north of Manchaca.   Car was about 3-4 rows back off the road.

I could not stop due to time commitments but this was definitely worth checking on if you are in the Austin area.  I did not get the name of the lot and do not know the price.  It certainly appeared to be in "drive it home" and "show it this Sunday" condition.

Wayne