Re: [FWDLK] Info on '60 Dodge in Austin, TX

Re: [FWDLK] Info on '60 Dodge in Austin, TX

My son lives in Austin, and got some info on the car.

He says it is a fair repaint (some overspray still on windows), but looks pretty good.  The lot salesman is named Eddie (didn't say whether he was wearing plaid slacks & white shoes), and Eddie said it had the "small" V-8, likely 318"?; and had a recent transmission rebuild.  David, (my son) said the interior was in great shape, likely recovers, and overall, the car "really looked nice"; the lot wants $4,250.00, and their phone is 512-326-9577

Good Luck!
Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe