Re: [FWDLK] Christine for sale

In a message dated 9/11/2002 11:41:01 AM Central Daylight Time, TheBulkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I saw a Duesenberg on eBay once that the seller wanted an opening bid of
$600,000 or something like that...you can guess who didn't sell a Duesy on
eBay...some people are just rediculous.

I saw a '56 Chevy, at auction, that the guy haulted the bidding on cause it wasn't getting above $92k. I almost choked! ...
a '56 Chevy!!!!