[FWDLK] spin on oil filter adaptors.

Hello everybody.   I know this question has come up before,  but I can't find the information I wrote down and put in a safe place so I would not loose it.  Does anyone have the name and address of the person that sells the adaptors to convert the 1955 Dodge and DeSoto canister oil filter to a spin on?

Thanks,

Joseph Paolucci
Walton, Ky
1955 Dodge CRL