Re: [FWDLK] Route 66

  I live about 15 minutes up route 66 in Rancho Cucamonga, and although I haven't gone to this show before (I always seem to have plans on the dates), I am planning on attending at least one day this year. Next year I am entering all three of my cars in the L.A. Roadster sponsored downtown Ontario show, maybe we will get one in for the Route 66 San Berdo show for 2003.
  Even with the day we spend, I am sure we will not see even a small amount of the activities... I look forward to seeing your photos...

Best Regards,
Josh

www.cherrysoda.com

.