[FWDLK] what is this # for

HI All
the resto on my 55 convertible is coming along well. But there is this # on the fire wall is bugging me it is 721 and it is stamped into the fire wall in-between the brake booster and voltage reg. there is no build or ID plate on the fire wall. can someone tell me what this # means?
thanks in advance

         MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL
    CONVERTIBLE