Re: [FWDLK] 59 Plymouth - vibration in front end

Re: [FWDLK] 59 Plymouth - vibration in front end

In a message dated 9/16/2002 11:41:01 AM Central Daylight Time, fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sorry for the length of this but does anybody have any ideas what this could be? While at speed and vibrating I did take it out of gear and vibration was still there. It sounds and feels like tires to me but I did swap the fronts to the rears with no positive results.
John Z

John,
Run that SportFury over to my place and I'll check it out for ya real good, ... May take me several moths before I find the solution, but I'll drive it real carefully while I've got it!
Ron...