[FWDLK] disc brakes(Volare parts)

I see in the disc brake conv thread that volare parts were mentioned. I am parting out a 78 volare with front disc brakes.If anyone is interested in these parts let me know and I will pull them before I let the car go.I cant use them to convert my Chargers they say the apindles are too tall for the B-body's.

VJMOPAR   Saint Pete Florida

 http://www.vjmopar.com
1966 Charger 383 auto
1966 Charger 383 4/speed