Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brake Conversion

Nick did a power disc swap on his 56 Savoy with the 56 power booster, AAJ
spindles, and 77 volare parts. His wheels fit just fine. Anything you'd
like to add Nick?

                    "Chris 'Mopar'
                    Lemos"                     To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <mopar@xxxxxxxxx>          cc:
                    Sent by: Forward           Subject:     Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brake Conversion
                    Look Mopar
                    Discussion List
                    <L-FORWARDLOOK@list
                    s.psu.edu>

                    09/16/02 12:22 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Chris 'Mopar'
                    Lemos"

> fins59 wrote:
>
> There's been a lot of info on disc brake conversion but one item of
> interest has probably slipped by me,,,,if you use the AAJ conversion
> or a disc brake setup from a donor car (1977 Volare" or Dodge Aspen)
> will your original wheels fit over the calipers so you can keep your
> original wheel covers??? Thanks for any info    John Z

Good question, that I can't answer (yet)!
 While we are talking disc brakes, how about power disc? Every single
conversion I've seen has been manual disc. I've got power drum now, and
would like to have power disc, preferably using a more modern (ie,
easier to check/fill fluids!) booster/master.

--
Chris "Mopar" Lemos
mopar@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm