From: Studio2 <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:20 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 331 Hemi Gearbox

Hello All,
A friend of mine's turned up a 331 Hemi that may be for sale (a pretty rare
motor over here). He says that the engine's complete, but has no gearbox -
he also says that it looks like the bellhousing is an integral part of the
engine. Is this the case? If so, would a manual box from a Poly 301 bolt up
to it? I've got two in the garage so it makes the Hemi viable if we can bolt
them together.
Thanks,
Anthony Knight

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm