[FWDLK] For Neil Vedder non-Mopar (sorry, emergency)

[FWDLK] For Neil Vedder non-Mopar (sorry, emergency)

Hi Neil,

It seems my emails to you are now blocked by your ISP. I keep getting them returned with the following message:
Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine whyeach recipient was rejected.
Reason: <smtp07.wxs.nl[195.121.6.39]>: Client host rejected: Resource unavailable - long term blocking http://info.webtv.net/spam/index.html#wxs.nl
Please reply to postmaster_admin@xxxxxx if you feel this message to be in error.
So please do not be offended for not getting any replies anymore.
I will try to solve this, maybe you can on your side?

Jim.