[FWDLK] park lever and cable

Hi all,
    As the time gets nearer to install the engine and 727 tranny in my 59 Sub., I am in need of a park lever, cable and bezel to mount under or in my dash to make the park usable on the 727.  I cannot remember what year, make and model cars have been donors for this swap by others on the list.  Can someone refresh my memory or does someone on the list have these items and will sell them?  For some reason I keep thinking it was a 62/63 Dodge park lever and bezel?????  Any help is greatly appreciated!    Thanks, John in WI

ps  :Hey Dave S., How is the calendar picture situation looking?  Did you get enough for the calendar?