[FWDLK] Fury numbers

Hello everybody
would like to thank all the nice guys that replied on my 58 Fury engine numbers, Found them in the exact location  , and they check out as a real Fury engine: FLP8 117239
Now, if I only could find a dual quad manifold with carbs and air cleaners...
Back later with some more questions. Me and my Fury will surely need lots of help
Antonello Jelitro