[FWDLK] '57, '58, '59 Panels

From Chrysler 300 Int. Club:

Hi to all,

New 1957-58-59 Chrysler, DeSoto and Dodge rear quarter-panel repair panels are now available for purchase. This project was made possible through a joint effort of The Chrysler 300 Club International, Daimler/Chrysler, and Metalcrafters.

These panels are manufactured, and sold by:? Metalcrafters (http://www.metalcrafters.com/) ; this is the company that builds Daimler/Chrysler's concept cars and others.?

Cost of new panels ? : $150 each to members of ANY car club; $200 each to individuals. This price does NOT include shipping.

Method of Payment?:? Visa or Cashier's Check, only.

How / where to order?:? Contact Michael Justus? at (714) 444-2000 ext 262? or try e-mailing him at mjustus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?? or? mjustus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
These panels are being sold directly by Metalcrafters, and all inquiries and orders MUST be placed with Mike Justus, directly.

Location of new panels? : panels will be stocked in three locations nationwide :? California, Michigan and New York. They may be picked up by purchasers to save on shipping charges, or they may be shipped from any of these three locations.

At this time, we do not have any pictures available of these panels; we will post some pictures on the Chrysler 300 Club web site as soon as possible and inform you of this.

Again, please forward this e-mail through any other relevant Mopar listserver !