[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Fury 350

Hello list- I'm trying to figure out the best way to build a 350 look-alike engine (perhaps a somewhat high-performance 440) to replace the stock 318 dual quad unit in my 58 belvedere/ fury Christine clone. I dont know too much about Mopar stuff yet- the 350 in 1958 became the 360 in 59 and then later 383 and 440? Does an aftermarket company have a similar dual quad manifold and carbs that my oval air cleaners will fit? I might know of a 58 or 59 station wagon that has what looks like a 350 Golden Commando in it. Did Plymouth offer the 350 (with single carb) on other models besides Fury? I'm wondering if I should drive the 6 hours to get that engine if only for flywheel, exhaust manifolds, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated (before I start shelling out the thousands of dollars!)  Thanks- Jack Luiten Chino, Ca.