Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] convert owner

This is comical...Jack in PA was talking about frost just around the corner, and I mentioned it was all white here that morning...I guess that led some to think I meant snow!  Just a major frost!   Enough to have to scrape the car windows.  We don't need snow this early...but then again it is WI and it is the end of Sept.
John in sunny, 50's (temp, though sometimes we are accused of still living in the 50's) and breezy WI  ...I should be at the Jefferson show and swap meet, but...