Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 2:46 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Italian Fury

Hello everybody
things are slowly moving  on my 58 Fury.
The engine was started and after 30+ years of sitting outside, it runs very well. Even the trans seems to be in good working order. Only problem is some oil smoke from the engine . I heard about Marvel Mistery Oil, to get  better sealing rings, does it really work ? Where can I found some? Is to be added to gasoline, to oil or what?
Another problem is taking out the rear quarter windows. I took out the power window regulators, the front guide, the two 7/16" bolts on the lower window frame and the bolt near the package tray. but can't othe glass out. Seems the rear pivot point is bolted somewhere, but with all the rust, streange insects and so on, really don't have an idea where the rear pivot bolt is hidden.
Third question, the carbs used on the 57 318  are the same as those used on the 58 318 ?  Or the 58 318 carbs are the same as those used on the 350 dual four set up?
Well, that's enough for tonight.
Me and my Fury will really thank all the nice guys that can answer my questions
Good night
Antonello Jelitro

58 Fury