Re: [FWDLK] eBay Quasi-Cheaters

Hi all,
    I "buy/bid" and sell on Ebay on nearly a daily basis.   I do not condemn
anyone for bidding early or late on these "auctions/bidding events"
whichever you may call them, it doesn't really make a difference to me.
    I will disagree on the point that the one of the reasons for bidding
early is only to "up" the price because you only intend on bidding "once."
Many times I put a bid in early.  I do not do this to up the price.  I know
what I will pay for an item, and I do not care if someone bids after me or
not!  Yes, I would like to get everything I bid on for the opening bid, but
realistically I know this "Ain't Gonna Happen!"  Sometimes I get lucky and
do get the item.
    It all boils down to what are "you" willing to pay for an item...period!
The winning bidder is the only one in control of his/her computer keys.  If
he/she does not push the bid button, he/she will not be the winner. And, if
someone says they had to pay "too" much for an item, it is his/her own
fault!  I believe anyone bidding on any auction or bidding event needs to
know his/her own limits and then make up their mind...push the
button...don't push the button!
    Just my nickels worth...John in WI

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm