Re: [FWDLK] eBay Quasi-Cheaters

Jack, I like ALL 50's - 60's Dodges, but only got 1 (57) & 1 wife --too
much work to be Poly-gimous!

End-of-"auction" war-stories are interesting!

Just like in professional sports, no matter how well you prepare
yourself, when you "play"  (bid) for 'keeps', there is NO room for (bid)
corrections or  (site) 'crashings' or other  (input) 'errors' .  You
either "win", or you don't.

& if you "can't" register your bid (in time), you gotta live with seeing
that someone else 'stole'  your-item, for less than you'd willingly pay
for it!

Funny thing, though, when "we" win an item, we never know how many
OTHERS  may have failed, in trying/intending to place their own
last-second "sniper" bid!!

Neil Vedder, Norma, & Horace

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm