[FWDLK] ebay Quasi-Cheaters

Sometimes the bidding works both ways.  I have bought and sold stuff much cheaper than expected.

Even if you pay a little more than you would have at a swap meet,  don't forget how many swap meets you have been to trying to find that part and how much you spent on gas and food.  I know the hunt is part of the fun.  But when you get older (more matured) it's not as easy to get down on your knees and  rummage through those old boxes of parts in the rain.

Joe Paolucci
Walton, Ky
1955 Dodge
1955 DeSoto