Re: [FWDLK] E-Bay goofs

While looking through the 1957 Plymouth listings on E-Bay I came across two mislabeled items.  I sent the guy an e-mail telling him that they were not what he had listed and have not received an answer from him or a change in labeling.  The numbers are 1865996470, a park light lens labeled a rear turn signal and 1866025045, a backup light lens labeled a turn signal lens.  The guy goes by Bayclassics.  I wonder what kind of classics he sells.  I don't understand how people sell stuff that they have no idea what it is they're selling.  Just a pet peeve.
John Paxos