Re: [FWDLK] E-Bay goofs

<<  I don't  understand how people sell stuff that they have no idea what it
is they're
 selling. >>

Yes, lots of people wind up with stuff they have no idea what it is. They
have a hard time selling it. I just picked up a pair of NOS 57-58 Ply
Foxcraft fenderskirts, the guy hauled them around to flea markets for 10
years had no idea what they were.

Why do people assume that just because they fire off an email that the other
person read it ASAP and is dissing them? Why not be a friend and not assume
that the guy already read your email. Maybe he works out of time a couple
days at a time. Maybe his wife or child is ill, maybe he is working lots of
overtime, maybe he is a farmer trying to get crops in, his cow died and he
doesn't need your bull.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm