[FWDLK] viruses are getting trickier

I urge everyone to keep thier virus protection up to date.
I have been getting more and more Emails with the Klez virus, (which I delete), and in the last few days, a new virus which comes as an attachment to a seemingly normal title, such as "I am depressed about my "55 frame", or one from Bernt in Quincy, WA who mentioned a great collection of Mopars in Bend OR.
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!
roger