[FWDLK] Windshield

Hi Gang

Thanks Roger for your reply and if I may I would like to ask one more
question. Does the NAGS-W453 have the bubble? The one in the car now has the
bubble and darker tent at the top. Is this the correct one for year 58 Dodge
Regal Lancer?

Once Again Thanks All
Mackey

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm