[FWDLK] Virus in e-mail from "Jim Ratsoy"

[FWDLK] Virus in e-mail from "Jim Ratsoy"

I update my McAfee virus protection every few days to once a week.  But a new one slipped in on me today.

It arrived to me in an e-mail that said it was from "Jim Ratsoy" and would be sent to you similarly.  The attached virus is of the W32BugBear type and my virus detection is picking up files infected with PWS-Hooker.dll virus.

The title of the e-mail saying it is from Ratsoy is:
" '52 studebaker commander 2dr ht -- starliner"

DO NOT OPEN THIS

DELETE IMMEDIATELY

The virus may have used my entire address book but I believe the mail is going out as from "Jim Ratsoy" but may be going out under my name.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wayne Graefen