Re: [FWDLK] Volare suspension swap

Dear FWDLKR's

Several of you have inquired about the "How To Volare
Anything" manual I have available.  It is $15.00 which
includes shipping.  You can contact me directly for
address for orders.  And thanks to you who have
ordered copies already.  I believe the information
should be quite helpful, and your response and
interest makes the effort worthwhile.

I am in the midst of swapping my gears in my '56 Savoy
to 3.23 Sure Grip from the 3.91 SG which the 440
definitely did not need (for street/road driving)!  I
worked out a trade with a friend who is installing
them for me as he wants the 3.91's  (they are the
"correct" gears for his Roadrunner project going
together.)

The '56 is the 2dr post Savoy that I put the Volare
under.  I love driving that car on the highway (I have
put 7,000 miles on it since the build)....I did take
it to Lincoln, NE last summer for the Americruise
event.  The only thing, handling wise, is that the
front seems more stable than the rear and I am
considering installing some kind of universal
anti-roll bar on the rear.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience
with installing bars on the rear of the mid-fifites
cars???

Thanks, Del