[FWDLK] Volare suspension swap

If any one is thinking on doing this conversion I have a 78 Volare just about ready for the junk yard.I didnt plan on going through the trouble of taking the k-frame out of this car but if someone is interested in it, let me know.Im in St Pete Florida.

VJMOPAR   Saint Pete Florida

 http://www.vjmopar.com
1966 Charger 383 auto
1966 Charger 383 4/speed