[FWDLK] C300 for sale

I really didn't want to do this but some other priorities have come up and I need to sell my C300.  Additionally, my schedule has been really bad the last couple of years and I don't feel that sitting around is doing the car any good. What I'm going to do is first tell about everything that it needs to be done then I'll list off all the things that have been done to it.

Needs to be done:  Extreme lower right rear quarter has some bubbles but the rest of the car is solid.  Entire car could use a new paint job.  Most of the chrome needs to be redone including the wire wheels.  The windshield has something on it from the shop where I had a dent in the right rear fender fixed.  Haven't had the time to take it back due to my weird schedule and they're not open on Saturdays.  The window on the passenger side door has a crack in it.  The master power window switch needs to be cleaned/rebuilt.  The temp and fuel gauges are inaccurate.  The radio doesn't work. One of the air cleaners has a dent.  It has a noisy u-joint.

Iffy stuff:  The interior is not the original tan colors however the stitch patterns in the seats are like original so the car may have been ordered that way.  I'm not sure.  The interior is red, white, and black.  Also, the block isn't original (it's from an Imperial) but there is evidence that the first owner from California used to race the car and probably blew the original engine.  It is, however, built to 300 specs.  I'm the third owner.  The second owner never drove it.  The car has been converted to 12 volts which may explain why the two gauges don't work properly.  It was that way when I bought it.  One of the horns doesn't function.

What's been done, front to rear:  Had the radiator checked.  It's in good shape.  Recent rebuilds and replacements:  water pump, complete engine, carbs, starter, brakes, brake cylinders, master brake cylinder, power brake booster, power steering pump, brake lines/hoses, transmission, starter, ring gear, speedometer.  So except for the u-joint, the car is in excellent mechanical shape.  It also has radial WWWs with about 7,500 miles on them, mostly highway driving which includes two trips to SW Florida from Detroit.  The trans, starter, ring gear, and speedo work was all done very recently..... like within the last 100 miles.  The engine has around 3,000 miles since the rebuild.  Not real sure about this but I think I also had the exhaust system replaced since I bought it.  I'll have to check.

I have close to $25,000 invested in the car including my purchase price.  I'm asking for $19,500.  If anyone is interested and would like to see pics, let me know what you want to see and I'll take the pics with my digital camera and email them to you.

Jerry Browarski