Jeffrey

From: Mario Henry <henryma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Mario Henry <henryma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [FWDLK] model car Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:15:30 -0700

I have just bought my first model car to look at and admire. It is a 1955
Plymouth Jo-Han Promo Car . I just got it on ebay. It cost me 72.07 US.
Maybe it's too much money but that's what happens when your in love I guess.
Can or should this car be repainted to match my own?

Maybe I should just stay away from ebay cause I'll need another garage just
for the extra I'm getting.

Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere

_________________________________________________________________ Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp