[FWDLK] Transmision Fluid Choices

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I am most appreciative of all your help.

I've read all your posts and think I will opt for type "F" or "FA" fluid.  My reasoning is that I like to feel the shift, and I am not normally one to put my foot too deeply into the accelerator while moving out.  (Except on special occasions!)  With the present (1957 poly) engine/transmission, I sometimes find that I must downshift into 2nd in order to be sure it really has gone all the way up into 3rd.

Now it is out into the garage to attack the lump of coal that I found under the air cleaner!

Thanks again to all.

Joe