Re: [FWDLK] Fuel line leak

PSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!    Hey John!   Hwave you looked outside yet!   It is snowing!    We have over 2" already and they are talking 5"  !!!!   John in Neillsville WI
----- Original Message -----
From: fins59
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 10:08 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Fuel line leak

Just a little tip for you guys - next time you have your car jacked up in the rear check the short (about 4 inches) rubber fuel line that goes from the tank to the metal line. I had gasoline all over my garage floor the other day and I was prepared to take tank out but it was just one of the clamps (tension type) came off one end of the hose. The hose appeared kind of soft and mushy so with new hose and 2 new clamps I'm set to go for a few more weeks until the snow starts falling.     John Z