Re: [FWDLK] "Whether ('to-buy)" Report:

As an addendum to my/Richard's postings, on this car, we both saw it in
L.A. last October, @ Fall-Fling, not this past spring (like we both had
thought!) I checked my archives, & yes, the car was "seen" , a year ago.

I dunno about Richard's automotive interests, but I happen to love 57
Dodges, & that car IMO would make a PERFECT "first-restoration" project,
IF the person is "motivated/interested" in accepting a 1 -2 year
project. The body, top-and-bottom,  needs NOTHING beyond a
complete stripping and refinishing. While the engine & trannie are out
of the car, the engine compartment and accessories can be overhauled,
along with the undercarriage. Once the car , and brakes, are 'drivable',
the dashboard can be removed and refinished, along with the interior.
When the dashboard is completed, the car can be painted, & the new
interior can be installed,  along  with the de-dented/polished trim .

This project is very straight-forward; but NOT inexpensive--the more
"you" do, the less 'it' costs!

BTW, although I am proudly computer-illiterate, I provided 12 of my own
photos, ...... which detail views of the front-and-rear-and headliner
"open-door" interior, the open-hood area, showing the aftermarket power
brake booster (the car DID come with power brakes) , the open-trunk
area, non-rusty body areas, and the non-rusty(!!) undercarriage....to my
film processor, who can 'copy' them, and email them to any "seriously"
interested persons, in buying this car.

His email is: russadams@xxxxxxxxx

BTW, I find that I had mis-typed the phone number for the car's owner,
Bob Conn. It is:
760-953-3510.

AGAIN, I have NO personal-involvement with this 'deal' ; it's just a
neat, well-optioned Coro which MIGHT have left the L.A. factory as a
D500 !

Peace & Freedom,

Neil Vedder
57 D500