From: "Rog & Jan van Hoy" <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] NOS versus new

The"O" in NOS does stand for "old."  I've gotten some NOS chrome that wsa
less than perfect, with some small pits.  Granted this was for a '40's car,
so it had sat somewhere for sixty years with the paper tag still on it.  Not
that I'm unhappy, just making an obervation.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81
Imperial, Washougal, WA

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm