[FWDLK] Shop Light

For years I've been cursing my drop-type shop lite situation. Never could find one that would direct the light to where you want it or it wouldn't stay where you put it. I think I finally found one that won't require the wife or one of the kids to hold it in certain situations. It's a Craftsman Halogen Work Light No. 83895. It has a rotating head and a rotating strong magnet to attach it anywhere on metal. Only drawback is the cord might be in way sometimes but I can live with that. No batteries to replace or get in the way.