Re: [FWDLK] [GFS] Re: Greasy and Muddy Trans

Re: [FWDLK] [GFS] Re: Greasy and Muddy Trans

If you are rebuilding it anyway Get a plastic cement mixing bucket from home
depot and a 5 gallon can of kerosene, a wire brush and have some fun.

Scott

----Original Message Follows---- From: a57fury@xxxxxxx Reply-To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [GFS] Re: Greasy and Muddy Trans Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:57:45 EDT

I would like to clean the exterior or an iron torqueflite trans I just
bought.  Can I use a pressure hose on the exterior without blowing water
into
the pan?  It's mainly caked mud, oil and grease.  No bellhousing.  What do
you people think?  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos