Re: [FWDLK] Cleaning that Ole Trans

I'd like to thank all of the people who sent me e-mails with their thoughts about degreasing and demudding the trans I just bought.  The consensus was to use the power washer but close up all of the opening first.  Also to use a scraper and degreaser around the pertinent openings, shift mechanism, speedo cable opening front seal.  Also to seal up the openings before I use the machine.

As usual the list is great.  Ask a question and you'll have an answer back within 5 minutes.  Thanks again
John