Re: [FWDLK] 1959 Desoto Fireflite 4dr HT window regulator

Re: [FWDLK] 1959 Desoto Fireflite 4dr HT window regulator

The regulators for all Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto and Chrysler 4-door hardtop
front doors are the same.  The plate and arm assembly (the part with the
handle and gear bits) is shared amongst all four, while the arm and pivot
assembly (the "X" looking thing the glass attaches to) was also used on the
2-door hardtop and convertible.

Part number for the plate and arm assembly : 1707 415
Part number for the arm and pivot assembly : 1707 371

These same numbers were used in 1958.

The power window versions were different, and there were two types -
Autolite and Dura.  But again, all non-Imperial 1959 4-door hardtops shared
the same regulators, and the Autolite style was used in 1958.

Imperials 4-door hardtops were different.

Bill
Vancouver. BC